100 Cotton FR Coverall
1) 100% cotton durable FR fabric;
2) Soft handfeel, excellent flame retardance;
3) Anti static, waterproof,oil repellent can be added;
4) OEM Service provided.
100 cotton FR coverall
These 100 cotton FR coverall are 100% cotton treated with ammonia cure to ensure flame retardant properties,the FR characteristics are permanent, and for the life of the garment.FR coverall for use in manufacturing, oil and gas utilities, and other environments where protection from arc and flash fire is necessary.
This fr coverall defend against electric arcs and helps protect workers who wear it.It is durability, breathability, and excellent flame retardance, used for welding, Oilfield workers, contractors, smelting,and so on.
100 cotton FR coverall feature:
1) 100 cotton FR fabric from 160gsm to more than 500gsm;
2) 5cm Silver FR reflective tapes on arms, shoulders and legs;
3) It has triple stitching on the shoulder, arms, inseam, out seam to make sure you stay put together;
4) With aramid FR sewing thread;
5) Two way heavy FR metal zipper on the central front and two closed FR metal zipper on the chest pocket;
6) Snap metal buttons on collar,cuff and bottom closure;
7) All with bar tacked reinforcements at the stress points;
8) Two chest large pockets with brass zipper closure, one left pencil pockets, two hip pockets;
9) Double knee patches for abrasion resistant;
10) OEM Service provided;
11) Embroidery and printed logos can be added.
This 100 cotton FR coverall meet the following standards
EN ISO 11611-2015 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
EN ISO 11612-2015 Protective clothing - Clothing to protect against heat and flame
EN ISO 14116-2015 Protective clothing. Protection against flame
ASTM F 1959 Standard Test Method for Determining the Arc Rating of Materials for Clothing